My life in squares : Instagram moments!

2:15 μ.μ.

Hey everyone! I'm curious, do you like instagram? And if you do, what do you like to share on instagram? I'm sharing bits of everyday life and some blog stuff! Today I've gathered some of my favourite recents photos! Don't forget to drop me a comment if you want to follow each other on instagram!

Δεν ξέρω αν χρησιμοποιείτε το instagram εμένα πάντως μου φαίνεται πολύ διασκεδαστικό! Διάλεξα λοιπόν μερικές από τις αγαπημένες μου προσωπικές φωτογραφίες και τις μοιράζομαι μαζί σας και από εδω! Αν θέλετε να σας ακολουθήσω στο instagram μην ξεχάσετε να μου αφήσετε το λινκ σας!

My favorite work of art that stands outside our city's port!


  One of our favourite things to do as a family is to go out for coffee and fresh juice!


This one is one of my favorites! A beautiful place just a couple of km outside my city!


My city is also surrounded by the sea and everyone enjoys a stroll by the sea where this statue (the statue of liberty!) stands! 


Now this one is not very good but I just wanted to show you this amazing "I heart Volos" sign we had during Christmas!



And, more coffee! I just love drinking a hot cup of coffee really early in the morning when my baby girl is asleep and everyone else is off to work and school!  


Finally my new sneakers! I just love them, they are so cute! Thank God for sales season!


You Might Also Like

8 σχόλια

  1. Such fun photos Ntina. Your city is very beautiful. Having the sea nearby makes it special. And we all love our coffee.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Σε παρακολουθώ ήδη και μάλιστα μου αρέσει πολύ που βλέπω και τη πόλη σου το Βόλο!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Πιστεύω πως ο Βόλος είναι πανέμορφη πόλη γιαυτο και μ' αρέσει να τη φωτογραφίζω συνεχώς!

      Διαγραφή
  3. The number of social media we (have to) use is sometimes overwhelming but it also happens that I feel an urge to share something on Instagram (and/or Facebook). Unfortunately, not all my photos are of good quality, I should take a note and correct this. We are interested in having a glimpse of the life of our virtual friends and also people we don't socialize with very often, so, yes, I like Instagram :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I agree, the number of social media we have to use as bloggers is indeed overwhelming! I love instagram mainly because I love taking pictures! Mine aren't perfect either but I'm working on it!

      Διαγραφή
  4. Πολύ ωραίες φωτογραφίες! Πραγματικά ο Βόλος είναι πανέμορφη πόλη! Με τους γονείς μου παραθερίζαμε κάποια καλοκαίρια κοντά στον Βόλο και ήταν τέλεια! Εγώ Ντίνα μου δεν έχω Instagram γιατί δεν προλαβαίνω ούτε το φέισμπουκ να δω. Πολλά πολλά φιλιά!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Α τι ωραία αρα έχεις όμορφες αναμνήσεις από την πόλη μας! Αν αποφασίσεις να ξαναρθεις θα χαρώ να γνωριστούμε και απο κοντά!

      Διαγραφή

featured on

Totally Tutorials Blog

featured on

Refashion Nation

featured on

featured on