DIY Bohemian chic jewelry with this month's box set from My Vintage charms!

10:06 π.μ.

Do you remember a few weeks ago when I introduced you to the monthly subscription boxes from My Vintage charms? Surprise, surprise they were kind enough to send me May's box also! The theme this month is boho! Since I love anything boho and I had my birthday a week ago, this was like the best birthday gift! As soon as I opened the box, I started thinking of lots of things to make! My first idea was to make a tassel necklace!

This post is sponsored, I was given the box for free but, as always, all opinions are 100% my own!"


I will give you the instructions to make this tassel necklace in a bit but first here's a pick of what's inside this month's box :
(The photo is not very good, I took it with my smartphone, sorry, I couldn't wait to get started)
 


Inside this month's box you can find a huge selection of boho charms, cute tassels, beads and pendants. They were wrapped in a beautiful paper. The icing on the cake is a unique designer card! For my first project, the tassel necklace, here's what I used :



All these were in the box (and the jumprings!), I only added the headpin!
First I used the headpin to connect the Buddha bead with one tassel and I put jumprings on all the tassels and on the colorful little bells.


Next I attached the tassels, the bells and the pendant to the chain necklace. (The chain was a ready-made necklace complete with a clasp so I didn't have to do anything more!)


I really like the way this tassel necklace turned out! It's so colorful and playfull! I have a feeling that it's going to be my favorite for the summer!

I also made a pair of earrings using these stunning turquoise howlite beads and the filigree charms. 


Finally, I found these two colorful bangles in the box and I paired them with some charms. 




I'm certainly not done with this box, I can make more beautiful boho jewelry with it's content! Just like the previous one this box was also nicely and thoughtfully put together and opening it was a nice surprise! 
You can find the monthly boxes and more at My Vintage charms. But wait don't go away just yet! I have a discount code for you! Especially for all of you "happy,girly,crafty's" readers a 15% discount on your next order using the code BOHOHAPPY.

PIN IT here :


*This post is sponsored, I was given the box for free but, as always, all opinions are 100% my own!"

You Might Also Like

3 σχόλια

  1. Truly boho chic! This box is a treasure but a great deal of design thinking went into these pieces as well. The tassel necklace is a truly summer beach piece!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Όμορφο και χαρούμενο το κολιέ Ντίνα μου όπως και οι υπόλοιπες δημιουργίες σου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Καταπληκτικό αυτό το κουτί με τα καλούδια του Ντίνα μου! Πόσο όμορφο και χαρούμενο το κολιέ που δημιούργησες και τι όμορφα σκουλαρίκια! Φιλιά πολλά και καλή συνέχεια με τις υπέροχες δημιουργίες σου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

featured on

Totally Tutorials Blog

featured on

Refashion Nation

featured on

featured on